domingo, 23 de janeiro de 2011

MMORPG reviewer


Once you've played some MMORPG, pretty much you played them all. I don't go to rant about all MMO games be clones of each other yet, but I'd like to see an MMORPG do something revolutionary. Just a heads up, revolutionary must not mean good. Even if a game with a single game is terribly broken I would still give the game some credit for doing something abnormal. With gaming companies churning out new titles every week, it is always difficult to review games, like almost every game that i review feels too much like another game that I have already watched. Don't get me wrong, I like to play MMORPGS, but it would be nice to have a little variety every now and then.

To be honest, the last few games I watched were pretty unique. S4 League was a blast to play, as it offered an alternative to the only other anime quick quick shooter, GunZ the Duel. Although S4 League not just revolutionize the genre [shooters], it did add variety to the genre. There really are a lot of anime inspired shooting MMO out there, so it made sense for Alaplayer to publish the game. Dia7maria also recently released their project powder MMO snowboarding, and it was revolutionary enough, as is the only snowboard MMO out there! Publishers don't always think like this though. Today there are countless fantasy MMORPG out there and publishers keep bringing more of them to the market. The problem is that developers continue to produce the same generic MMORPG. I like to review games unique as S4 League and project powder, but a generic fantasy MMORPGS playback is not exciting.

If I had to play two games; one very polished 3D Fantasy MMORPG and a 3D buggy trip Sci-Fi MMORPG, odds are that I will write a better review for 3D time traveling sci-fi MMORPGS, as the game is unique. There are countless 3D Fantasy MMORPG out there that are already phenomenal, the market doesn't need more! If you're looking for a good fantasy MMORPG, go ahead and play Florensia or even Online Silk Road, they're both great games. Obviously if Sci-Fi MMORPG was buggy unplayable, generic fantasy MMORPG would have received a favourable review, but my point is that developers must innovate!








More information on MMORPG games and MMOS like gunbound [http://mmohub.org/2008/gunbound] to Mmohub.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário