Once you've played some MMORPG, practically you've played them all. I don't go to rant about all MMO games be clones of each other yet, but I'd like to see an MMORPG to do something revolutionary. Just a heads up, revolutionary must not mean good. Although a game with a single game is horribly broken I would still give the game some credit for doing something abnormal. With gaming company churning out new titles every week, it is always difficult to review games, like almost every game that the review feels too much like another game that I have already watched. Don't get me wrong, I love playing THE MMORPG, but it would be nice to have a little variety every now and then.
To be honest, the last few games that I watched were pretty unique. S4 League was a blast to play, as has offered an alternative for the only other souls fast fast shooter, GunZ the duel. Although S4 League not exactly revolutionize the genre [Shooters], it did add variety to the genre. There really are a lot of anime inspired shooting MMO out there, so it made sense for Alaplayer to publish the game. Dia7maria also recently released their snowboarding MMO project powder, and was pretty revolutionary, as is the only snowboarding MMO out there! Publishers do not always think though as this. Today there are countless fantasy MMORPGS out there and publishers keep bringing more of them to the market. The problem is that developers will continue to produce the same generic MMORPG. I like to review unique games like S4 League and powdered project, but a generic Fantasy MMORPG playback is not exciting.
If I had to play two games; one very polished 3D Fantasy MMORPG and a time traveling Sci-Fi MMORPG 3D buggy, odds are that I will write a better review for 3D time traveling Sci-Fi MMORPG, as the game is unique. There are countless 3D Fantasy MMORPG out there who are already phenomenal, the market doesn't need more! If you're looking for a good fantasy MMORPG, Florensia go ahead and play or even online silk, are both great games. Obviously if science fiction MMORPG was buggy unplayable, fantasy generic MMORPG would receive one revision more favorable, but my point is that developers must innovate!
More information about MMORPG games and MMOS like gunbound [http://mmohub.org/2008/gunbound] on Mmohub.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário